TPG Community

Get online support

Include a section for setting move date on online form

michaelshort88
Level 2

I recently used the online form to organise to switch my plan to a house I will be moving to. I thought I was being organised by doing it 3 weeks before my move to make sure everything was ready. Unfortunately, nowhere on the 9-part online form was there any option to set a date for the move to be effective from. Worse still, when I got to part 8 of the online form, the button to proceed to the next section was labelled "Next". The next section was confirmation that my request had been submitted. I had thought that surely the next section was going to ask me to set a date for the move. But no - it was the submission of the request. I wouldn't have pressed the button had I known that was the end of the online form.

Just a couple of suggestions:

1. Include a section in the online moving home form to set a date to be effective from.

2. Change the label on the button for proceeding from section 8 to section 9 from 'Next' to 'Submit request' so that it is clear that pressing it will result in the request being submitted and not just moving to another section.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @michaelshort88, we appreciate your suggestion and we'll pass this on internally.

If you want us to check the status of the moving home request, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community