TPG Community

Get online support

Missing Posts in Community?

SOLVED Go to solution
TheInterWeb
Level 2

Hello there. Hey, I have made 3 previous posts in the last few days, and my profile says "3 Posts" (+ this one, now = 4) however, only the previous one + this one appear in the list. My first two, show in 'posts count' however are 'missing'/not viewable and dont show in searches. One was a positive review of TPG Service, (geeze, I'da thought you'd 'pin' that one) and the other was an honest post on the NBN Co. installation experience. (identical to what I submitted to MBN Co. when they asked me to for feedback) Neither had a negative or angry tone and all in "the queens good english" - where'd they go guys? Please pop them back to visible for the TPG Community.

Tkx, B.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @TheInterWeb 

Im not sure what happened to your 2x missing posts. We don't remove community posts unless they are clearly in breach of our policy rules or are of a very offensive nature.

We welcome different views and opinions on all matters.

If you did post a positive review for us, we thank you for that also.

Perhaps you can re-post them if you feel they are important for our other users to view.

Regards,

David_M

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
David_M

Hi @TheInterWeb 

Im not sure what happened to your 2x missing posts. We don't remove community posts unless they are clearly in breach of our policy rules or are of a very offensive nature.

We welcome different views and opinions on all matters.

If you did post a positive review for us, we thank you for that also.

Perhaps you can re-post them if you feel they are important for our other users to view.

Regards,

David_M

TheInterWeb
Level 2
Tkx David_M, will repost 👍