TPG Community

Get online support

Missing email folders

SOLVED Go to solution
rjpowell
Level 2
My email with Chariot has removed my folders ie sent, trash and all other personal folders. The only one left is the inbox. I have messaged chariot support address twice with no response. They have however managed to send me my monthly invoice. Can I please have someone reinstate my folders asap
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
herc2222
Level 2
I have the same issues..... What I worked out is starting by hitting the INBOX folder.
When that opens,to go to the other folders I cut 'INBOX' in the web address in the above address bar and insert ' Drafts ' or ' Sent ' or 'Trash' and it has to be in upper and lower case as shown. Otherwise if will not go to that page. If you hit Search and scroll down to the Message Folder section, the tick boxes are there with that spelling.
It is frustrating but I don't think they are helping to fix the situation.
I hope this helps.
herc2222.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @rjpowell

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We'll coordinate your request to our Chariot Support Team. Best to PM us with your Chariot username. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

herc2222
Level 2
I have the same issues..... What I worked out is starting by hitting the INBOX folder.
When that opens,to go to the other folders I cut 'INBOX' in the web address in the above address bar and insert ' Drafts ' or ' Sent ' or 'Trash' and it has to be in upper and lower case as shown. Otherwise if will not go to that page. If you hit Search and scroll down to the Message Folder section, the tick boxes are there with that spelling.
It is frustrating but I don't think they are helping to fix the situation.
I hope this helps.
herc2222.
rjpowell
Level 2
Thanks so much that works 😀
herc2222
Level 2
Cheers... If you see others in community with same issue, could you please share to them the method.
gmasma
Level 4

Clearly I am not computer literate so this didn't work for me. A little more info. or an example may help?

Grahame

rjpowell
Level 2
@gmasma you need to know the exact name of your folder including upper or lower case. Login on a computer not your phone. Click on your inbox then where the address shows in the search bar just delete the word inbox and replace with the folder name you want to look at. Hope that helps