TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Dropouts consistently for 2 weeks

karynw412
Level 2

I have consistently been experiencing NBN dropouts for at least the last 2 weeks. This is the second time this has happened since I had NBN connected 6 months ago.  Please investigate and solve this problem as I want the service I am paying for to be reliable. I live in Birkdale QLD 4159

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @karynw412,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We are sorry to know that your connection is unstable and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @karynw412, thank you for sending the account details via PM.

We have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable for more than 4 days now.

Are you able to check what light on the NBN Black box and the modem normally goes off whenever the connection drops?

Riezl

That's very strange and we are suspecting a possible wireless connection drop out issue, @karynw412.

Are you connecting all your devices via Wi-Fi? Would it be possible for you to check if the connection will drop on a device directly connected to the modem via ethernet cable?

Riezl

Hi @karynw412, thanks for your PM. Please check if the connection is also dropping out on the wired device and let us know so we can further check.

We'll wait for your response.