NBN OUTAGE

C3ri07
Level 2
Anyone else in Qld that has had no internet since Friday lunch time? I’ve contacted TPG they say that there is an outage & their investigating the cause, & I will receive updates via email or Sms that was on Saturday & we still have no internet
3 REPLIES 3
ctms619
Level 2
Yes, I have the same issue too. We submitted a ticket on last Friday and we had the connection back on Saturday but the connection.wasn't stable. Then Sunday afternoon around 4pm we lost the connection again until now. Submitted another ticket this morning so far no response from TPG yet. Really frustrated.
Ahra_G

Hi @C3ri07 & @ctms619,

Please send your TPG Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the status of each of your service. 

For reference, you may also refer to this article: How to Check for NBN Network Outage

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Shane

Hi,

Just checking this thread, are you guys still having issues with the connection? If so please send us a Private Message with your account details.

Regards,

Anyone else in Qld that has had no internet since Friday lunch time? I’ve contacted TPG they say that there is an outage & their investigating the cause, & I will receive updates via email or Sms that was on Saturday & we still have no internet
Yes, I have the same issue too. We submitted a ticket on last Friday and we had the connection back on Saturday but the connection.wasn't stable. Then Sunday afternoon around 4pm we lost the connection again until now. Submitted another ticket this morning so far no response from TPG yet. Really frustrated.