TPG Community

Get online support

No home NBN connection

zanerendell
Level 2

Hi,

I live at 1/169 Christo Road Waratah. A few days ago our internet connection dropped out and has been disconnected ever since. In the couple of weeks prior to the drop out there had been frequent temporary drop outs, where the connection was lost more often than connected

I note that the following lights on the router are illuminated

- Power

- 2.4G

- 5G

- LAN1

- LAN4

The DSL light flashes on and off. And all other lights are off. I have been through the troubleshoot pages with no luck (I have restarted the router, checked the cables etc). I am wondering if it is possibly an issue with the router but i do not know how to check.

I have tried the chat option literally over a thousand time in the last week and all i get is the message "Our team members are currently serving other customers. We appreciate your patience. Please try again later."

We need our home internet connection to be able to work from home. I understand that these are difficult times, but the fact that it is not possible for us to get in contact with TPG to solve the issue is not acceptable. There really should be some sort of queuing system so that we can at least eventually talk to someone. 

I also note that we are still being charged for the service when no service is being provided.

Can someone please get in contact with me

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C

Hi there zanerendell,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there zanerendell,

Thankyou for that ill jump in and have a look at your service and get back to you shortly Smiley Happy

kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there zanerendell,

As per PM thankyou again for your patience and TS assistance, i have escalated your issue and test results,

please be patient and you should be contacted as soon as it progresses through to the next department .

As mentioned please remember to revert and return all changes made now back to original equipment setup as prev discussed ..

thanks again for your patience 

kind regards