TPG Community

Get online support

Not able to manage my TPG email slave accounts

bfittler
Level 3

I was most disappointed today when I called support today , my enquiry was about not being able to view or manage my email slave accounts. I was told that TPG are removing all unused slave accounts which is fair enough but to remove access to manage existing used slave accounts. not a good move I say , typically a family household operates a number of email accounts - wife/son/daughter etc. TPG , please consider those customers who have been with you for years (in my case almost 16 years) - to at least be abel to manage existing slave accounts that we were able to crearte once upon a time - sure,  remove the ability to create new ones but let us manage existing please.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bfittler ,

The closure of the emails effectivity is until 15th of July. In the event that those slave emails are constantly receiving activity such as outgoing and incoming emails they should not be affected.

Only the inactive emails will receive email notification with the closure. To better understand the situation, could you send me a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

I was most disappointed today when I called support today , my enquiry was about not being able to view or manage my email slave accounts. I was told that TPG are removing all unused slave accounts which is fair enough but to remove access to manage existing used slave accounts. not a good move I say , typically a family household operates a number of email accounts - wife/son/daughter etc. TPG , please consider those customers who have been with you for years (in my case almost 16 years) - to at least be abel to manage existing slave accounts that we were able to crearte once upon a time - sure,  remove the ability to create new ones but let us manage existing please.