TPG Community

Get online support

Post Office - can not log in

Kanthi
Level 2

Hi!  I cannot log into TPG Post Office.  But I can log into my TPG my account.  I have the same log in details.  Whay is this?  

For the past few weeks I have had to try many times to log in. Most times it does not work.  At times I get 'server error' messages.  But today, the TPG Post Office log in webpage does not work at all.   Please correct it so I can check my emails. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Kanthi

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for the account using your community details to no avail.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your email account.

You may also try to clear your browsing history or use another device to login to the Post Office.

BasilDV

david64
Level 15

Hi @Kanthi . Friday, the Post Office webmail server was down. It happens more often than it should. Runs out of connections to the mail server. It was back up a while later. At these times, a mail client or app (not browser) should work as it connects to the mail server directly.

Is there any more detail than just "server error"?

jasnar
Level 2

Hello BasilDV,

I also cannot login into TPG Post Office with my new slave accounts (4 days after their creation). I can log in just fine with same credentials here. But mailbox section is missing.

I just sent you a PM, please have a look when you can. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Jasnar

BasilDV

Hi @jasnar

I've responded to your PM and will wait for your reply.

BasilDV