TPG Community

Get online support

Prolonged outage

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Shane. Thanks for responding. I've tried contacting NBN, and they tell me they'll only provide information to TPG. TPG tells me it's waiting on information from NBN. And it's now been over 2 weeks with no service and not even an indication of when service will be restored. It's been an extremely frustrating and disappointing experience, with no resolution in sight. Do you know which regulatory body I can escalate this complaint to?
Thanks
Shane

Hi @RP,

We have raised this to one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling. You may contact NBN Co. However, as a 3rd party whole seller they do not have your account details and they will route you back to us.

Our Engineering Team is working around the clock with NBN Co. to get this rectified as early as possible. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised that we are still waiting for NBN Co's update.

Once we receive feedback from them you will be contacted again via SMS or Phone call.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

RP
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Shane.
I appreciate you responding and that you're doing all you can. But we haven't received any update today (despite being told we'd get a call) and it's now been over two weeks with no service, no indication of when it will be restored, and no technicians have been out that I'm aware of. It's very disappointing and frustrating. I've also asked for confirmation we won't be charged for this month, and haven't received any response. Can you please provide that confirmation?
Shane

Hi @RP,

According to NBN Co. Civil works are required and at the moment our Engineering Team is waiting for the updates. I will notify your Complaints Resolution Case Manager about the billing adjustment; please be advised that this will be subject for investigation and approval, assessment will be made once the Technical Issue is resolved.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,