TPG Community

Get online support

Regular Line faults

Rohith69
Level 2
Hi , I switched to NBN from ADSL2 less than a year ago. I have had no internet on multiple occasions. Every single time it was a line fault. I work from home and with the internet not working affects my income. Two weeks time frame to make a technician available is not acceptable. Are there others with similar issues?
My TPG ticket #11407603 for reference. I have escalated the matter and hope to get this resolved ASAP.
6 REPLIES 6
Rohith69
Level 2
Is there a way to get a technician earlier? Are there others with similar issues? If so how did they resolve. Any feedback would be appreciated.
BasilDV

Hi @Rohith69

The schedule that was provided is the earliest schedule that we can get from NBN Co.

The available schedule will depend on the number of technicians and job in your area.

This is being monitored by our Engineers and further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

Rohith69
Level 2
Hi Basil,
You also need to understand that I work from home. With no internet for two weeks , it affects my income, not sure you understand this. To give you perspective, will your company refund or credit back the monthly fees for the days services not provided ? Inconvenience is an understatement. Can this be escalated ?
BasilDV

Hi @Rohith69

We understand your frustration and whilst we endeavour to provide a fault free service, unfortunately from time to time, line issues may occur as there are many factors outside of our control that may affect the NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

The billing adjustment will be assessed by your assigned Engineer once the fault is resolved.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

Rohith69
Level 2

Hi Basil, 

Thank you for the update.

I received a message advising me that an earlier schedule request is being placed. Do you have any updates?

Riezl

We'll make a follow up with our Engineering Team and we'll have the case engineer contact you once an update becomes available.