TPG Community

Get online support

Staff members keep closing my support chat after I've been in the queue for 1 hour

reecerussell
Level 2

I've got a persistent connection issue that I'm trying to sort out. It's not being helped that I can't get through to customer support. I sent an email two days ago, posted in the relevant forum here and have tried the online chat. I was just disconnected by mod Jaison. This is very frustrating.

6 REPLIES 6
RajenS

Hi           

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

RajenS

Hi reecerussell,

I can see you got very soli connection, 

looks like possible your hardware or wifi issue, 

kindly explain to me what kind problem you are having 

you online for 

0min avg. speed: download 30Kbits/s, upload 34Kbits/s
Connected at: 2020-04-10 09:59:36
Connected for: 5d 6h 

leonmadeley49
Level 2
I have no internet connection at my address. Landline phone working okay but no internet connection.
Riezl

Hi @leonmadeley49, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

leonmadeley49
Level 2

Over the past week interuptions to my internet service have become more frequent until now I have no internet. On my landline  phone working ok. but no nbn only power and next light is on on the NBN modem. Tpg modem shows no lights for internet, DSL, or WPS. It shows Power, 2.4G, 5G,WAN and lan 1

Full name: XXXXXXXX

Phone: XXXXXXXXXXX

Address: XXXXXX

Riezl

Thanks for the details, @leonmadeley49. We have edited your recent post for the security of your account. We have escalated your concern to our Engineering Team and a Case Engineer will be in touch to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised through SMS or phone call. Kindly await further updates within 24 hours. Thank you.