TPG Community

Get online support

Stop receiving promotional mail by post

Jsandow
Level 2
Thank you for taking time to read this message.

We have been receiving promotional mail to join TPG for a few years now. We are happy with our isp and do not want to receive any more paper mail from TPG sent to our address (they go about it by saying to resident). This is also waste of paper and results in trees that did not need to be cut. Is there a way to stop the letters from being sent?

Thanks again.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Jsandow ,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help raise this to our Marketing Team to stop sending Promotional Mail, please shoot me a private message with your complete address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Jsandow wrote:
Thank you for taking time to read this message.

We have been receiving promotional mail to join TPG for a few years now. We are happy with our isp and do not want to receive any more paper mail from TPG sent to our address (they go about it by saying to resident). This is also waste of paper and results in trees that did not need to be cut. Is there a way to stop the letters from being sent?

Thanks again.

AJP
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

I would like to stop receiving postal mail from TPG - it's endless and an absolute nuisance! How can I ensure this is actioned?

Thanks & regards,

Amanda.

Joseph_D

@AJP  Please PM my colleague @Shane  with your complete address so he can assist.

Cheers,

Joseph D