TPG Community

Get online support

Suspicious email from tpg

johanp
Level 2

FYI - I received a suspicious email from do-not-reply@tpg.com.au that looks like spam. I can see url for 'update now' link goes to tpg-telecom-center.designgyan.com

Dear

TPG Customer ,

There are security updates on our servers, to ensure that the service will not be interrupted, you Need to update your details It's easily and safety.

The details are:

• Case ID : #TPG-184-012-548-006
  • Email Address :xxxx

Νote:If you do not update or ignore this message, We will temporarily disconnect Internet service Until You resolve this issue!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, we can confirm that this is a scam email, please ignore this. Here is an article that you may find helpful.

How to Handle Scam Calls/ Emails

Regards,

FYI - I received a suspicious email from do-not-reply@tpg.com.au that looks like spam. I can see url for 'update now' link goes to tpg-telecom-center.designgyan.com

Dear

TPG Customer ,

There are security updates on our servers, to ensure that the service will not be interrupted, you Need to update your details It's easily and safety.

The details are:

• Case ID : #TPG-184-012-548-006
  • Email Address :xxxx

Νote:If you do not update or ignore this message, We will temporarily disconnect Internet service Until You resolve this issue!