TPG Community

Get online support

TPG App and customer service

Mickviv
Level 2
Hi just wondering why the TPG app does not have an area where you can contact TPG. It will if you test your connection and there is a problem then it will let lodge a fault request. But apparently you are only allow to have one fault at a time. With continuing service drop outs I have had NBN here 4 times with the 5th visit planned for today. I have requested a replacement modem as I feel that is the only thing that has no been looked at, even though I have requested a replacement even when the TPG technician also visited. No one seems to listen to what the actual problem is they just fall back to “its a NBN issue”.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Mickviv,

Our TPG Application currently have no option to contact us directly, but you may reach us via Social Media Page such Facebook and Twitter or here in the community.

We only escalate a fault one ticket at a time this is to avoid confusion, in the event that a new issue occur we include it on the ongoing investigation.

We to dispatch an NBN technician when our Engineering Team found an issue on the NBN Co.'s network. We will relay this to our Team for additional details on the ongoing assesment.

Send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi just wondering why the TPG app does not have an area where you can contact TPG. It will if you test your connection and there is a problem then it will let lodge a fault request. But apparently you are only allow to have one fault at a time. With continuing service drop outs I have had NBN here 4 times with the 5th visit planned for today. I have requested a replacement modem as I feel that is the only thing that has no been looked at, even though I have requested a replacement even when the TPG technician also visited. No one seems to listen to what the actual problem is they just fall back to “its a NBN issue”.