TPG Community

Get online support

TPG no service service cut off

NoService
Level 3

"Our Provisioning Team made an internal investigation and found out that our Staff advised you that we cannot reimburse your Mobile Data Usage. I will pass this to the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager for addition reference. Updates will be provided on Monday."

Well it's now Tuesday and as expected I haven't heard any response from anyone at TPG.

Another call centre operator said she would send me an email with details last week...never happened!

Another operator said she would reimburse my most recent monthly payment due to my ADSL being cut off...never happened!

The customer service is a joke. 

Riezl

Hi @NoService, this issue has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team and we can see that the case manager has been in touch via email on Saturday, December 15,2018.

We will make another follow up and will have the case manager contact you before 2PM QLD Time to discuss the status of the case. Thank you.

NoService
Level 3

Riezl this is incorrect. I did not receive any contact from a case manager via my nominated email on Saturday 15 December.

Please confirm which email address you sent this to and show me evidence of this contact. Can you please forward the original email again (if it really exists)?  

NoService
Level 3

"We will make another follow up and will have the case manager contact you before 2PM QLD Time to discuss the status of the case. Thank you."

It is now after 2:00pm QLD time. No one has contacted me.

This service is absolute BS

Shane

Hi @NoService,

We can see that you one of our Complaints Resolution has been in contact with you and discussed the resolution and the refund for the account.

They also sent you an email and waiting for your response; Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

NoService
Level 3

Email received and response to confirm account cancellation has been sent. I hope the refund doesn't take too long. Thanks