TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible Download Speed @ 8PM nighttime Western Australia

highkick
Level 2

I have been getting really slow speeds even slower than 1.5mpbs at around 8-9pm the last few nights.

Facebook won't load, nothing will work in a browser. I'm surprised I can even send this message !

I can't even watch Optus Sport on this ridiculous crap. It's Saturday night !!!

If this continues I will just give someone else my $69.95 as I'm not on any contract.

Something needs to be done and done soon, or I will go somewhere else. Speed test tonight using TPGs own Speed Test. I am supposed to be getting 44.5MPBS on NBN50 plan. HorridSpeed test tonight using TPGs own Speed Test. I am supposed to be getting 44.5MPBS on NBN50 plan. Horrid

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @highkick,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run a remote test, but was not able to detect a fault on the NBN network.

Since it only occurs in the evening, we would like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @highkick,

Just doing a follow up.

Are you still experiencing issues with your service? We will be waiting for your contact details for us to arrange a call from our Tech team. We need to run some real time test to identify and understand the nature of this issue.

Kind regards,

BasilDV