TPG Community

Get online support

Very disappointed

snehalsinha88
Level 2
TPG should be ashamed of ripping off their customers. This is my first and last attempt to contact TPG for any services. I have had a terrible experience from day 1 to get my internet connection and its been over a month that I am stuck with this pain of tracking down the connection almost every week. Each time someone new chooses to help you with your problem which takes about 30 minutes for them to understand and the end result is that I am back to square one with no resolution whatsoever. The funny part is that each time you end your call with TPG customer service, an automated email gets sent saying “thankyou for choosing to cancel your application” . Clearly I am not the only one facing trouble with TPG and my only advice to the new buyers is please do yourself a favour and save your valuable time by opting for some other broadband network.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @snehalsinha88,

We apologise for the inconvenience and understand your frustrations regarding the delay in your NBN installation.

Soon all of Australia will be connected to the NBN and while in many cases there is a smooth transition, we apologise that this was not your experience.

We understand that you were able to contact our Accounts team and we regret to hear that you've decided to cease your account with us. We will chase this with our Accounts team and have them processed your request.

They'll be in touch via E-mail/SMS for further update.

Kind regards,

BasilDV