TPG Community

Get online support

Why is my own website blocked by tpg

hobbitdanny1
Level 3

I can not get my website to come up as it has an error 403.  If I change to hotspot my phone my website works perfect. It was working until today.

15 REPLIES 15
hobbitdanny1
Level 3

Okat spent 1 1/2 hours on phone with tpg to reset modem and just about try everything but still can not access my website using tpg for internet but can from all other proivders.  Can somebody using tpg try my website and see if it comes up for you please.  www.toolexchange.com.au   and please let me know what happens

orbistat
Level 8

Hi @hobbitdanny1 The website works for me using firefox or IE on windows and safari on iOS, I beleive the link in your post is broken though, try typing it in the browser bar or try my link https://www.toolexchange.com.au/

hobbitdanny1
Level 3

this does not work.  Same error happens.  Modem has been reset and powered on and off.  TPG still has no answer but I suspect they will need to provide a new modem even though this one is two weeks old.

orbistat
Level 8

@hobbitdanny1 Have you tried clearing the cache, temporary internet files and cookies on your browser? Can you access any other websites?

hobbitdanny1
Level 3

Have cleared cache and cookies and no problems with anyother website at all only mine.  Driving me crazy

orbistat
Level 8

@hobbitdanny1 Try logging into the router and check in the advanced security settings to make sure your device isn't firewalled or on the DoS list.

legcat
Level 4
hobbitdanny1
Level 3

since other people and I can get in using a different internet provider there is no issue with the website.  I can access and do everything on website but not if I try using the nbn by tpg

orbistat
Level 8

@hobbitdanny1 check out the link that @legcat provided and see how you go, it's highly unlikely to be a TPG NBN issue as that's exactly how I'm accessing the website without issue on different browsers and devices, as I said in a previous post the link you provided is not valid so I'd be looking at the method you used to create it first. It may be related to your problem.