TPG Community

Get online support

can't make 1300 calls

Tumbler
Level 2

I see others have had this same problem, but the solution is not visible to others as it seems that tech needs to fix it.  Also, I cannot publicly tell you my account details and the proposed solution of clicking on the moderator's name does not work.  Nothing works!  Presumably you can trace who I am and my account details from login details.  I have no way of contacting TPG without the ability to make 1300 calls.  I'm not sure if this problem applies to other types of numbers such as 1800, international, local, national.  It seems switching to NBN caused it.  Gotta love the NBN!

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Tumbler

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the account plan.

It shows that your plan exclude the 13/1300 phone calls. (But you can contact us [TPG] on 13 14 23 for free).

If you would like to contact any 13/1300 number, then you need to add a prepaid balance. Check it here:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Tumbler
Level 2

Basil, thanks for your help.  TPG did not tell me that they were cancelling my prepaid home phone add-ons when I switched from ADSL to NBN.  The issue seems to be resolved now.

BasilDV

You are welcome, @Tumbler.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Neale
Level 2

I have a similar problem where 1300 calls from my NBN home phone are met with an engaged signal, including calls to TPG 1300 numbers. I realise there are additional charges for 1300 numbers under my plan, and I am happy to pay those charges, however, I need access to 1300 numbers for telephone conferences. I would appreciate if TPG could unlock the 1300 number capability for me. Thanks for your assistance.

BasilDV

Hi @Neale

Welcome to the Community!

The calls to 13/1300 numbers are excluded to our Add-ons. You may check it here.

You have the option to call those numbers as long as you have a prepaid balance.

The call rate to 13/1300 number is 30¢/call.

We've created an article that will guide you on how to add a prepaid balance.

Check it here: 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV