TPG Community

Get online support

cannot verify server identity

Harko
Level 2

Hi,

Hi,

iPhone 8 running IOS 14.4

For the last 24 hours I keep receiving a pop-up stating "cannot verify server identity - the identity of mail.tpg.com.au cannot be verified"

When you go into the details it says, mail.wondercom.com.au issued by RapidSSL - Not Trusted Expired 7/5/17 11:26:24 am

I've powered off and back on my iphone, deleted my mail account and re-added it back in, still pop-up persists. I do receive new emails so I'm confused as to how I remove this persistant pain.

Regards,

Dave

16 REPLIES 16
Longtimelistenr
Level 3
I am getting this error on my iPhone also! Hopefully someone can advise us
david64
Level 15

Hi @Harko . I've created this thread for the moderators but it might not be fixed until tomorrow. Your client will connect randomly. Webmail still working.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/Expired-certificate-from-mail-server/m-p/87083

wtrompf
Level 2

Getting the message cannot verify mail.tpg.com.au and appears a certificate with mail.wondercom.com.au

can anyone help?

ktttm
Level 2
I am also having exactly the same issue.
Regards

Kim
hatho
Level 3

I am getting the exact same message on an iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 both running iOS14.4.  I have tried deleting my mail account and adding again but the same message appears a bit later and keeps repeating.

enalewis
Level 3

I am getting this, too. 

Davek38
Level 2
I have the same issue. The error pops up every time I use my phone. Most annoying
alisyed
Level 2

Getting the same error on iphone...and also on Outlook. Annoying popup every time!

Webmail is working fine.

tonyleet
Level 2

Same cert issue. Windows 10 PC in Outlook 2016. 

If I send/receive again, seems to work fine, but error will continue to pop up.