TPG Community

Get online support

e-mails to gmail.com accounts How do I fix this in Outlook?

nwyles
Level 2

The reason for the problem:

5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the\n5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has been blocked. The sender must\n5.7.26 authenticate with at least one of SPF or DKIM. For this message,\n5.7.26 DKIM checks did not pass and SPF check for [pamsplace.com.au] did\n5.7.26 not pass with ip: [60.241.0.10]. The sender should visit\n5.7.26  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for\n5.7.26 instructions on setting up authentication. c29-20020a056a00009d00b0064d457bd84fsi3850447pfj.230 - gsmtp'

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @nwyles 

Are you using your TPG email address to send email to Gmail?

Kindly send us a private message with your account details for further checking.

BasilDV

nwyles
Level 2

BasilDV

I am using my TPG e-mail that I have used for over 20 years. I pay about $99/year for pamsplace.com.au domain name to be hosted by TPG.

The e-mail address I use all the time is xxxxxx linked to my tpg.com.au account. 

The problem with gmail.com recipients has only occurred recently. i have made some setting changes to my e-mail in Outlook and SOME **@gmail.com go through others are blocked.

My wife xxxxx also uses the TPG account her name xxxxx@tpg.com.au and xxxxxx has the same problem. She uses an Apple computer with Outlook.

I need to know how to fix the problem that Google have added to their gmail authentication.

Shane

Hi @nwyles 

Send us your details to better understand the situation, may we also confirm if sending emails via TPG post office is working? 

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

HKNC
Level 2

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, and emails sent via TPG Post Office to Gmail are also blocked. Could you please help?

Cheers,

HKCN

Angeli

Hi @HKNC

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Send us a PM with your TPG customer ID and we'll discuss it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community\

Regards, 

Angeli