Connection to NBN

Johnmagpayo
Level 2
Hi,
I was reading some comments on this page and i come across with same scenario i”m getting. Is it really TPG service slow in connecting to the NBN or in relocation..too much dramas im getting from all of the customer service and mostly the answer im getting they cant do anything. and one of the customer service is planning to cancel my service which i just say only if im not in the contract i will cancel my account. Your service are ridiculous . I only join TPG to see how good the services you are providing but now i know and most of customer service Iare not so helpful enough for their existing client . i thought the customer service i spoken before relocating told me it will be not be so difficult to be relocated and im on the contract so i not to be worried but till now i dont have a internet even the I followed up myself to the NBN provider which they said they response on my request and it is now the TPG to connect it..All i want is my internet to be active as i lost a lot of time that it affects my work and my personal needs using the internet..it is not acceptable of following up every other day which your communication are so poor....dont message me that they are trying to contact me last friday as im so busy at my work and i lost a lot of time contacting your customer service while im at work waiting, follow ups and passing me from one customer service to another...I’m eager to finish my contract at TPG and Go back to a competitor who are good in services which i only left that provider because of the mobile option they cant provide but customer service superb....
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Johnmagpayo, we apologise for what happened and we're sorry to know that you're considering changing provider.

We value you as our customer and we'd like to check what can be done to turn this experience around.

Please PM us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise an escalation officer to contact you for assistance.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community