FTTB Installation - port availability

nattie
Level 2

Hi, 

I've signed up FTTB installation plan in  mid Nov and was away for 2 weeks.

Now I'm back and was told that the port allocation is not available and no ETA is provided.

The case manager was assigned but no further updates can be done. 

I've received the modem and of course  have no access to Internet at this moment. 

Can someone please answer what's other option can I go?   Can someone please escalate the installation progress? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @nattie,

Welcome to the community !

We'd love to help check what happened on this installation.

Please PM me your account details (username/customer ID or contac number associated with the account)

I'll have this checked.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @nattie,

Thanks for sending me your details. I can see that you were able to speak with our Provisioning Team and advised it still under assessment.

We'll make follow up on this and rest assured feedback will be provided once it's available.

Cheers!

nattie
Level 2

it would be great to keep me in the loop! I'm so tired to keep calling to the call centre & talked to different people! 

nattie
Level 2

Hi Shane A,

So  I was told that no ETA is given to me on the port availability and was offered an option to go with NBN.

Can you please explain what types of NBN that TPG offers and how does it work for me given that the port is not available?

cheers

Shane

Hi @nattie,

We will have one of our Case Managers to call you and provide information about the procedure of NBN service that was offered to you.

Cheers!