TPG Community

Get online support

FTTB M Bundle download speed at 30 Mbps

Dharbin
Level 2
Hi TPG,

When the service was installed I was getting 90Mbps download for the first 3 months. Since then there has been some traffic shaping on my line and I am done to 30Mbps. Could this be looked at please?

Thanks,

Daniel

P.S. I've done the old turn off and on 1st level fix.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/2c9efa30-d4dc-11e8-a2e1-99950ec24f6d
4 REPLIES 4
Erika

Hi @Dharbin,

Welcome to the Community! 

We would be more than happy to investigate for you to see what can be done to improve your connection’s performance.

I've located your account using your Community details and has run remote tests. Currently, the results does not show a physical fault on the line. 

Here is a great article at TPG Community with some helpful speed troubleshooting tips that may also assist you: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Troubleshooting-a-Slow-Internet-Connection/ba-p/11...

Nonetheless, I would recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call as we need to do further assessment to narrow down, identify the possible cause and resolve this issue.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please check this article on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Dharbin,

Thanks for sending us your details. I arranged a call from one of our Technicians tomorrow between 10-12NN Sydney time.

We'll talk to you tomorrow, tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Dharbin,

One of our Technicians tried to call you earlier today but no avail. If you have time feel free to call 13 14 23 (option 2).

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Dharbin,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will pass this to our Technicians Team and request to schedule another callback on Sunday, 7PM Sydney time.

Tell me how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!