FTTB Modem/Router

SOLVED Go to solution
deebee
Level 3

I have enquired via chat and was told that I will be emailed once consignment is ready. A week had passed, no news from TPG's end.

I have also submitted an online form at the support page to follow up.. and never heard back apart from the automated response..

I just want to purchase a replacement modem as the Huawei is getting rusty, I had disconnection issues earlier this year which was fixed by a tech... but now I believe we need to replace the approx 4 year old modem. I was told that the new modem is a TP Link. If you could confirm that the modem wont be pre configured from your end before its deployment to a customer, that'd be great so I'll know whether or not to wait for for the TP link from you. I'd also be looking forward to hear about the promised consignment as well. 

Thanks in advance,

db

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @deebee 

I have sent you a PM with some great news!

Thanks,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
David_M

Hi @deebee 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @deebee 

Can you please Private Message(PM) me your Username/CID/Service address for the service you need help on so i can pull up your account.

How to PM.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards,
David_M

deebee
Level 3
sent thanks for your response to mu question
David_M

Hi @deebee 

I will check it out today.

Thanks,

David_M

Hi @deebee 

I have sent you a PM with some great news!

Thanks,

deebee
Level 3

Thanks David!

You just made my day! I appreciate the prompt responses and the amazing customer service. Heart

Have wonderful day and stay safe Smiley Happy

David_M

Very kind words.

Thankyou,