FTTB - No Ports Available

Akshay1608
Level 2
I have moved into a new building and I have been informed by the building manager that TPG FTTB services the building.
When I checked with the sales team they said that while I get FTTB at my address there are no ports currently available.
As a result, I am now without an internet connection for over a week.
Because TPG services the building there are no other service providers that I can sign up with either and no NBN.
What am I supposed to do? I have not even been given an ETA on when I can get the internet services.
When you install the infrastructure is it that limited that you don't account for all the units in the building? Quite disappointing really.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Akshay1608 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raisign this to us, I am sad to know that the new location has no available port for TPG FTTB service. I would love to help and raise this to our Provisioning Team for investigation and assessment. Shoot me a private message with yoru account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

I will arrange one of our Provisioning Case Manager to contact you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Akshay1608 wrote:
I have moved into a new building and I have been informed by the building manager that TPG FTTB services the building.
When I checked with the sales team they said that while I get FTTB at my address there are no ports currently available.
As a result, I am now without an internet connection for over a week.
Because TPG services the building there are no other service providers that I can sign up with either and no NBN.
What am I supposed to do? I have not even been given an ETA on when I can get the internet services.
When you install the infrastructure is it that limited that you don't account for all the units in the building? Quite disappointing really.