FTTB Port allocation issue

wileam
Level 2

I was applied FTTB and got the feedback via phone that saying there is port allocation issue and there is no time frame for solving this issue.

it's really a TERRIBLE way to treat new customer with charge and then tell her you can't install the internet, you  have to wait infinity.

I'd like to know what's the actual issue and when it could be solved??

7 REPLIES 7
Erika

Hi @wileam,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've searched for your account using your Community details.

I've now raised this case to our upper management to further check for the status of the port to provide you the service. We are expecting a feedback from them today.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates after a few hours.

wileam
Level 2

Thank you @Erika, looking forward for the update.

Erika

Hi @wileam,

This case is currently now being handled by our FTTB Wholesale team.

We've chased this now and we're waiting for an update regarding the port availability.

We'll be providing you an update as soon as it becomes available.

Cheers,

wileam
Level 2

Hi @Erika, thank you. Is there any update today?

Erika

Hi @wileam,

We apologise for the trouble.

I can see that one of our Complaints Resolution Case Managers has been in touch with you yesterday and has discussed the status of the installation of your account.

We've raised this to our FTTB Wholesale team, regrettably, there are currently no ports available at this site.

As part of our complaints process, a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution. I can see that they've also sent you an email to provide you with your options with us.

If you have any other query regarding your complaint, please do not hesitate to contact your Complaints resolution case manager directly via return mail.

wileam
Level 2

Hi @Erika,

Thank you for your reply. I understand I have raised complaint and should only contact my case manager.

But I replied email on Monday and still no response. BTW, the case manager's attitude is so bad.

Erika

Hi @wileam

We appreciate your feedback and for bringing this matter to our attention. This will be utilised in our ongoing efforts to further improve our customer service. 

I've now chased this with our  Complaints Resolution Case Managers. 

Cheers,