TPG Community

Get online support

Fibre internet drop outs every 20 minutes

choiikjun
Level 2

It has been happening for 2 days now right from the beginning of the connection date.

Internet connection dops out every 20 minutes or so everytime we run Netflix, as an example.

Have changed adapters and phone lines to try to resolve the problem but the same issue persisted.

I also do not believe it is the router to resolve the issue and the line is not the problem also... 

We believe that this connection dropout occurs everytime we run any heavy download tasks (e.g. Netflix or gaming). Can we please have it resolved ASAP for us to be connected stable?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @choiikjun

Welcome to the community!

We are able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test, it shows your service is currently connected for 2h 48m however we also detected multiple dropouts on the line.

We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation, feel free to PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

choiikjun
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thank you for the reply. My numbet is 040xxxxxx, however, unfortunately my place does not have a good reception so I will need your message first so that I can call you back. I am available for a calll whenever today.

Thanks

Regards
Matthew0

Shane

Hi @choiikjun,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one Technicians and the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. Assessment may take 24hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call.

Let us know should you require further assistance.