TPG Community

Get online support

Is this Fttb or Fttn & how to get it conected

Rica_R

Hi @Tn_1888,

I can see that my colleague basil is reaching out to various provisioning teams and onsite technicians regarding your case. We appreciate the follow-up on this matter. If it's okay with you, can you shoot me a pm so I can give you the specifics? Cheers!

Tn_1888
Level 2
Hi Joey,

Still no update i assume?
Shane

Hi @Tn_1888,

We made another follow up with this to our Team. We will get back to you on Monday for the update.

Regards,

Hi Joey,

Still no update i assume?

Tn_1888
Level 2
Hi Shane,

Do you have an update?
Shane

The address is not listed on our FTTB network order. There has been no new address added to the network. We can't promise that the TPG FTTB service will be available in the area anytime soon.

Tn_1888
Level 2
Hi @swarmisti

Thank you so much for raising this because like I don’t understand @Shane the equipment is already in our building, there is no upgrade needed. Its there as you can see my pictures. There is already a resident connected but why cant i?
Shane

Hi @Tn_1888,

The equipment installed has different purposes for different aspects of the business.

Regards,

Hi @swarmisti

Thank you so much for raising this because like I don’t understand @Shane the equipment is already in our building, there is no upgrade needed. Its there as you can see my pictures. There is already a resident connected but why cant i?

Tn_1888
Level 2
Hi @Shane,

Ahhh i see you if you can recognise this equipment can you please enlighten me on what its purpose is.

Because me and the nbn techs were under the assumption that this is fttb and like my neighbour i would be able to connect to it. I guess not?