Thanks for raising this to us. We have an existing thread on how to set up 3rd party mesh/routers please see the links below.
Note: TPG do not support 3rd party mesh or routers, to avoid incorrect troubleshooting we recommend to contact manufacturer support.
Let me know should you require further assistance.
I tried to connect my d-link home mesh wifi system to the tpg modem but it said connected but no internet. Can you please assist in the set up?
I plug in the cable to Internet slot in my Dlink device and the other end to LAN1 slot in modern. But didn't work.
I was setting up a D-Link M15 to the TP-Link and could not get the internet to connect to the new WIFI name.
Called up D-Link support which was free and they took me through the below steps to complete adn send me a email with the steps we took and it worked a treat. Fantastic service and again yes free
Troubleshooting: - Physical connection (Internet>LAN4:Modem)
- He has tried to set up the app
- Manual Setup
- Go to Settings > Internet: DHCP > Save
- VLAN is off
- Check the light (Flashing Orange)
- Connect to the wifi (Phone)
- Turn off the mobile data
- Open a browser (192.168.0.1)
- Go to Settings > Internet > Dynamic IP
- Go to VLAN > Disable Triple Play > Save
- Check the light (White)
- Able to access the internet
- Advised how to setup the extender unit