TPG Community

Get online support

Major NBN issues since this morning.. possibly due to recent "planned upgrades"

vagrant1779
Level 3

Hi, I'm in Glen Forrest, WA.
I woke this morning to find my modem in a loop trying to sync to NBN. So I reset the router and after many attempts it finally connected, but at very slow speed (25/10.. I'm normally around 75/30). Then it just dropped out and I had to go to work.
Fast forward 6 hrs later, I'm home and nothing has changed.. it takes many attempts to connect, and when it finally does it syncs at 25/10 speed.. then it will inevitably drop out.

There was apparently "scheduled upgrades" done recently, either yesterday or the day before.. I wonder if this has something to do with it.. the connection here has been rock solid up until now.

I've been on the phone to support and was told to expect a call from tech support usually within 24 hrs.. figured I would post here for some help or anyone else is having the same issue.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @vagrant1779

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I was able to locate the account and confirm that our Engineering Team have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. The issue is still under investigation and assessment, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call once it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,