Moving home! Help! Can anyone reply!

Tusmore
Level 2

Moving home, but due to covid-19 no one to talk on the phone, moving home online registration has been unsuccessful at last step, which means i cant submit an application.

A week ago I sent a few emails to relocation@tpg.com.au but no one ever replied to me!

I used chat one but all the staff told me they cant do anything from their side and asked me to keep sending emails to relocation, so I am in the circle again!

Can anyone ever tell me what to do? 

I have been with TPG for many years, I am still paying the monthly plan and moving to the new address tomorrow! So far in my account there is even no pending order!

3 REPLIES 3
Omarandrews30
Level 2
I have been having the exact same problem and it’s extremely frustrating since I’m still under contract. I can’t even cancel and switch to a new provider, I’m instead stuck paying for internet I can’t even use at my new home
bpwants2ski
Level 2
Add me to that list too, this is so frustrating, please TPG, reach out and help your existing customers
ashishsaxena21
Level 2

Hi 

@Tusmore wrote:

Moving home, but due to covid-19 no one to talk on the phone, moving home online registration has been unsuccessful at last step, which means i cant submit an application.

A week ago I sent a few emails to relocation@tpg.com.au but no one ever replied to me!

I used chat one but all the staff told me they cant do anything from their side and asked me to keep sending emails to relocation, so I am in the circle again!

Can anyone ever tell me what to do? 

I have been with TPG for many years, I am still paying the monthly plan and moving to the new address tomorrow! So far in my account there is even no pending order!

Hi, how is the movement request going on with you. I am in the same situation - moving houses from existing NBN bundle service to FTTB service  in new home. Not able to initiate the home movement request online through My account. Sent an email to the relocation@tpg.com.au and homemovement@tpg.com.au and customer_service@tpg.com.au but nothing has been done yet.