No Uni D light FTTP Connection

Perichon89
Level 2
Hi I have just received my modem in the mail, followed all steps in connecting the modem to my nbn box. I have optical light on but the UNI D light doesn't come one regardless of what port I use.

I have reset modem, switched the power on and off on both the modem and nbn box, used different cables etc. Is there a chance TPG activated the wrong unit? Please contact asap as I have been on call waiting for 45 mins trying to get someone to talk to.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Perichon89,

Perichon89Welcome to the community!

For newly installed service, we recommend to properly check the installation set up of the equipment, here is an article that you may find helpful.

NBN FTTP Setup - General Setup

After setting up all the equipment still not working, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this case, the equipment was all properly set up however the modem/router's configuration requires to be updated with your TPG account which has been done by our Technical Team. At the moment the service is now working and connected for 2d 23h 50m.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!