TPG Community

Get online support

No connection & Poor customer service

SOLVED Go to solution
vfesav
Level 2
I made the decision to join TPG FTTH on 18 May 2020 and I have been Regretting it! My service went active on Wednesday however I have not been able to use any internet yet I am being billed from Wednesday when it went active so I am being billed for a service I haven’t been receiving.
I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with the service I have been receiving. I have called nearly 4 times everyday since Wednesday because my phone calls keep getting disconnected and no one bothers to call me back. My case has been escalated to an engineer 4 days now and I still haven’t heard anything when they advised me to wait 24-48hours. When I call I can’t talk to them only receive callbacks but my issues has been on going I asked for a technician to come out on Friday and the problem would’ve been solved by now but all I’m getting is delays and horrible service. This is affecting my career as I am suppose to be working from home and I haven’t been able to do so. I need this fixed today or my funds refunded so I can find a new provider.
Also the app does not work for me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @vfesav 

I can see this has already been escalated to one of our Engineers, who are still investigating your connection issues. They will call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @vfesav 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @vfesav 

I can see this has already been escalated to one of our Engineers, who are still investigating your connection issues. They will call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl