Upgrade from FTTN to FTTP

Boozaboi
Level 2

Hi, I recently registered my interest with TPG a couple of months ago regarding an upgrade from FTTN to FTTP for my home NBN connection. I have for years suffered with repeated dropouts from a "noisy" line and slow speed for my connection, and am thinking this might help. (I currently have a business connection as I have a security system which needs a static IP address). After not hearing anything, I contacted TPG and everyone I talked to to a point says it can be done in my area, but when I get connected to the business account section, I get someone who tells me something entirely different and mentions iiNet for some reason. I have rang again and get the same affirmative replies that it can be done from other departments, and then because its a business account get connected to this same guy again who says no, and doesnt offer any valid reason why.  

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Boozaboi 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can arrange for you.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Boozaboi
Level 2

Basil,

According to the NBN, the upgrade is available for both business and residential with TPG. I expect someone will get back to me with some definite progress on this or I will have to change providers. My experience chasing this upgrade with TPG so far has been farcical (excepting your good self).

Thanks

David