Why is my network always dropped?

helen387
Level 2

Hi there,

I just want to ask Technician, why is my network always dropped? The wifi modem is Huawei CE0979. and sometimes speed very slow. how can I solve these problems? Recently, many people in my building have changed the telestra NBN. Whether it caused my network to drop frequently and slow?please help me solve these problem. Thank you very much.

Steven  

6 REPLIES 6
Will

Hi @helen387 

Thanks for raising this with us!

Our system indeed shows multiple connection dropouts. I ran some tests and it seems like this could be a potential network fault that needs to be investigated. I have escalated this issue to our Engineering Team. You will be contacted via SMS or phone call for updates on this case.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have additional concerns or queries.

Regards,

Will

Hi @helen387,

Our records show that a field technician came out to your premises today. Based on the notes, they found that the powerpoint is loose, which was causing the dropouts. Please wait for further updates from our Engineering Team.

Regards,

helen387
Level 2
Hi there,
Thank you very much for your quick response. The engineers tested my network today. He measured the speed and the speed was normal. He found powerpoint lost. In addition, he thinks that my Huawei wireless transmitter model is too old and should be replaced with a new modal. I am very grateful to the engineers for their patience and professionalism. Looking forward to the future upgrade.
Best regards
Helen
Will

Hi @helen387

It looks like you just got off the phone with your Case Engineer and from what I can tell, he processed a replacement for your modem. Expect to be further notified by your Case Engineer once we have the consignment details.

Feel free to drop by though if you need our assistance.

Cheers!

helen387
Level 2
Hi there, yes, I just received a call from the engineer and he provided me with a free wireless network model. I am very grateful to your company for your timely assistance. I am a long-time customer of TPG, and I am very satisfied with TPG's network technology quality and fast service. thank you for the help!
Cheers!
Helen
Will

We very much appreciate your feedback, @helen387

Thank you for the kind words.