4G Backup

lawrym
Level 2

Now TPG and Vodafone have joined up I was expecting 4G backup modems to be forthcoming from TPG immediately, after all Vodafone has that facility.
I need 4G backup desparately and so does a professional entertainer I know. We need to have a reliable connection for Zoom sessions and NBN alone is not that. Do we have to register with Vodafone to have that happen?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @lawrym ,

Though, TPG and Vodaphone are under one umbrella, we still operate independently of each other. 

Currently, we don't have any information if the modem with 4G backup will be available, we'll be sure to advise once we offer 4G back up as included with our NBN plans.

We welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@lawrym wrote:

Now TPG and Vodafone have joined up I was expecting 4G backup modems to be forthcoming from TPG immediately, after all Vodafone has that facility.
I need 4G backup desparately and so does a professional entertainer I know. We need to have a reliable connection for Zoom sessions and NBN alone is not that. Do we have to register with Vodafone to have that happen?