SOLVED Go to solution
jharitos75
Level 4

I received a call today from Engineering while I was at work to 'trouble shoot' the  problem. Shortly afterwards I received the SMS from TPG that my NBN service is awaiting activiation.

I ahve followed the plug in steps and still no DSL or LAN light coming on my NBN box and thus no Internet light on the Router...  I know that the Phone jack is correct as I am currently having to connect to ADSL modem and connect to be able to contact you. I have tried calling and was on hold listening to your godawful hold messages for about an hour... no reply.....

C'mon its been a week now.....

jharitos75
Level 4

Still No contact......

jharitos75
Level 4

And still no contact>>>>>>>

jharitos75
Level 4

Can I PLEASE have someone contact me to advise when my NBN issue wil be attended too? It has now been1.5 weeks since I received the NBN box and router. Almost a week since I was advised via sms that I can connect and still nothing.... Please contac me.

jharitos75
Level 4

Another daily reminder that I still have no NBN

jharitos75
Level 4

jharitos75
Level 4

Hi Anyone out there.,

Can you please have engineering cointact me please? I received my NBN box and modem nearly 2 weeks ago now and have received 3-4 sms messages from TPG that my service is ready to connect. I plug ibn my NBN box and modem as shown and then the power, link nd DSL light flash on the NBN box but after 1-2 minutes the DSL light goes out and stays out... I am pluggoin in the phone cable to the same jack I am currently accessing ADSL through (with tpg) but it still appears to not be working. Is it a faulty NBN box or is my service just weak..... Please help.

RajenS

Hi 

someone will call you shortly, 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi, 

I was advised none is answering the phone. 

please PM, when you available, I will get someone to call you 

Thanks 

Rajen 

jharitos75
Level 4

Hi Rajen, someone called from your 02 number today but I missed the call. no message or anything. ofcourse when I tried to call back, no answer....

Please keep trying Smiley Happy