TPG Community

Get online support

Appalling TPG service

Emrok
Level 2
I have been battling with TPG for the last two weeks regarding my lack of internet connection. I have spoken to countless customer service representatives, and have had two NBN technicians visit to try to determine the problem.

I have tried for days to get in contact with someone from TPG to sort my issue out. As I couldn’t get in contact with anyone, I took the matter into my own hands and bought a new router and then a new modem (nbn and tpg compatible) only to find that wasn’t the issue (after being advised by the nbn technician that the issue was with the router). So the issue must lie on TPGs end.

Yesterday I filed a complaint with TPG and am yet to hear back from anyone. Can someone please get in contact with me regarding these issues? And if they can’t, can someone please send me a form to cancel my service as I am appalled by the lack of regard they have for their customers.
3 REPLIES 3
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send private message with your  username/Customer ID , Address and Contact details so I can check in our system.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @Emrok ,

Nice talking to you, I have fowarded your issue to right department, pls wait for their Call,

Regards,

Sajal

Emrok
Level 2
The appalling service continues. I tried to contact a customer service representative today requesting a credit for the extra two week I was without internet, only to be told that the issue was closed on 22/5. The TPG technician came and fixed the issues on 1/6! It’s beyond a joke. I do not believe I should pay for a service I did not receive, through no fault of my own.