TPG Community

Get online support

Can not connect

Sarrinaandrews1
Level 2
I'm having issues connecting my internet box. It was working fine all of a sudden it has dropped out I've turned off both boxes and reset them but still unable to connect to internet, any recommendations on how or what I would need to do for it to reconnect
2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @Sarrinaandrews1 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about the service disruption. Your service is affected by an NBN outage which was raised by NBNCo last night (Dec 17) at 10:22PM AEDT and has impacted 49 customers. There's no specific details yet as to what caused the outage and there's currently no Estimated Time of Restoration (ETR) provided yet.

Since the remote troubleshooting of NBNCo didn't resolve the issue, they have engaged their Field Services. In their latest update posted at 8:55AM today, a technician was assigned and was expected to arrive on-site anytime this hour.

Nonetheless, I have raised this case to our Monitoring Team. Once the issue is resolved or when there's an update that can be provided, you will be notified via SMS.

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @Sarrinaandrews1,

NBNCo has already tagged the outage as resolved as of 1:54PM AEDT yesterday. The main cause of the outage was a blown fuse at the node.

Your modem is already showing connected for 22 hours, but do let us know if you still need assistance.