TPG Community

Get online support

Internet is still down, again and again, plus we have more info

colemanhome18
Level 4

Hello again,

Our internet is once again on and off all day. One minute it's great, then it's dead again.

I spoke to someone yesterday about this, they marked my question as solved, it is not one bit.

The Arris NBN box keeps restarting on its own too. I bought a new modem and that tells me it can't see any connection. When I use the current TP Link modem from TPG it seems to show up, if it's on.

I spoke to another ISP today. They looked and said there is two (2) boxes they can connect to if we moved to them. So clearly the MAC ID has not been updated and the old box cancelled out.

I need you to re look at this now. We have no internet for over a week now. Mostly because people don't do their job correctly and or TPG's service is not stable.

Please advise asap today. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

colemanhome18
Level 4

Sent now.

JayeshP9

Hi colemanhome18,

We has raised your concern to nbn and nbn  has booked technician for it. Right now i am able to see that service is connected but there might be intermittent sync issue here so we are investigating wiht nbn. I got below details from nbn so please make sure to provide access to your place on that time frame to nbn tehcnician.

Appointment time slot: Monday, 20 April 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

regards

JayeshP9.

colemanhome18
Level 4

Hi,

Thanks for this.

It is dropping out. When the NBN tech tested it here last Wednesday, it was a super strong signal.

Can you see if you can have a certain tech do the job? His name is Tom McDermott. He was here last time and was very good. He did the last one.

We will be here for their visit on Mon. Thanks.

JayeshP9

Hi colemanhome18,

Nbn is not providing   technician detail to us so i can't  provide it to you.

regards

JayeshP9.

colemanhome18
Level 4

Ok thanks, see how I go Monday.