TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

Janiceward
Level 2
I have only been a customer of yours for a month. To say my internet connection has been unreliable would be an understatement. I haven't had a day when it hasn't dropped out at some stage. Today has been the straw that broke the camel's back. We have had no internet now for over 5 hours. Not good enough TPG. Im paying for a service that is not being provided.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Janiceward ,

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service, we tried to use your community details to pull up the account but no matching records found.

What troubleshooting you have done so far? We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this to better understand what causing this issues, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file and we'll proceed with investigations.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

browncod
Level 2

I've only used your services for a month. It would be an understatement to say that my internet connection has been unreliable. It has never failed me at some point during a day. The straw that broke the camel's back today was today. For more than five hours, we have been without internet. Not up to par, TPG. I'm making a payment for a service that isn't being rendered.

Getmyoffer capitalone com

Rica_R

Hi @browncod,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like assess the situation and seek for a proper resolution.

Could you send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number so we’ll be able to look at what needs to be done to get your service stable.

Regards,