Internet not Working NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
Andrewkay78
Level 3
We have but it doesn’t work.
mcguyver63
Level 3

Andrew

did you get a solution to this ? I hav Ste same issue and getting no response from TPG

RajenS

@mcguyver63 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Marpal
Level 2
Good luck, it has been 3 weeks for me and I’m trying to work from home. I’m going to be in the queue at Centrelink at this rate
ahw
Level 2
Level 2
Also have the same problem have been trying for 3 weeks to get ahold of tpg with no result. did you get a solution ? been on hold for over 3 hours too many times !

Other internet companies still seem to have enough staff to answer phones? Cant even talk to anybody to discuss cancelling this contract. 🙄
RajenS

Hi @ahw 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Andrewkay78
Level 3
It was an NBN issue that TPG resolves by sending a technician. Maybe request the same. The rain we had a few weeks back got into the NBN box on the kerb. It was incorrectly fitted by them.
Allens
Level 2
My internet has stopped working. The ncd only has blue lights against the 2 right most icons. Both dsl and lan are unlit. On the router the “internet” icon is unlit and if I log into the router the network map says that the internet status is disconnected. The nbn website says that it should be fine in my area. I’ve tried resetting the connections, have powered both units off and an on and also did a reset of the ncd. Still no joy. What do I do next?
RajenS

HI @Allens 

kind regards

Timp
Level 2
I have the same problem...
No internet for 3 weeks now I got NBN and it worked for 4 days and again no internet. Checked everything and still nothing, been on hold numerous times for more than 2 hours, nothing, no one gets back to you. Really terrible service.