TPG Community

Get online support

It is time for TPG to get back to work!

SOLVED Go to solution
rean
Level 3

I have had an unresolved NBN speed issue for a month, the case has been closed (without resolution) and reopened, loan router received, many failed attempts to communicate by phone and chat, some replies, including Rajen (moderator on here) and on Facebook (Riezl) but nothing gets resolved and no progress.

Now I have received a call asking me for emailed information that was sent in full 48 hours previously as a reply to the correct address (continuous Ping tests, Trace tests, speed tests etc), the caller cannot check emails as "this can only be done by the email team",  I cannot reply on my own thread on the Forum for an existing conversation (no reply button or disabled), Facebook Messenger replies are not being read, chats being ended by support staff when the clock reaches close of business even if you were asked to wait etc etc etc.

IT IS TIME FOR TPG STAFF TO RETURN TO WORK OR BE SUPERVISED AND TO BECOME ACCOUNTABLE AND PROVIDE ACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rean
Level 3

A huge shout out to Jay from TPG engineering and Ben the TPG technician who made a home visit today and resolved my slow internet speed. I am delighted, over the moon happy!

@David_MI will mark this issue as resolved and then with your agreement I will delete this thread and repost my thank you as a new thread as something positive.

SpeedTest7a.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
David_M

Hi @rean 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @rean 

Can you please Private Message(PM) me your Username/CID/Service address for the service you need help on so i can pull up your account.

How to PM.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards,
David_M

rean
Level 3

Hi @David_M 

Thank you for the prompt reply Smiley Happy and thanks for the App referral but I prefer the old fashioned communication where I have saved transcripts and correspondence that I can retain for when needed.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Rean

rean
Level 3

Hi @David_M 

I have sent you my details by PM as requested.

Thank you Smiley Happy

David_M

Hi @rean 

I have checked your NBN-HFC 50/20 service.

Tickets are still progressing on your case and will be updating in due course.

I did notice some NBN incident tickets in your area. This means NBn are working on/fixing/upgrading the network outside of TPGs control. This may be part of the variable speeds you are getting.

If that is the case, we just have to wait for NBn to completed any works.

Right now, your service is working and my speed test was 48mbps.

Regards,

David_M

rean
Level 3

@David_M 

Your speedtest may say 48Mbps and my NBN may be "working" according to you but I have submitted 3 continuous Ping Tests, a Trace Test and 5 Speedtests by email reply as requested.

Downloads are about 17Mbps, uploads 18Mbps, it has been as bad as 8.86Mbps and 3.34Mbps.

This has been a continuous problem for at least a month, and I am surprised at your suggestion that "we just have to wait for NBn". I have waited for a month.

I pay for a NBN-HFC 50/20 service and that is what I expect, not 8.86/3.34!

I notice TPG don't wait for their monthly payment.

The issue remains that I get a call 48 hours after submitting information asking for the same information, I am told that my job 10410537, has been unilaterally closed, this inefficiency on TPG's part are all factors that contribute to this not being resolved.

I wait for hours to talk to your staff, there is no call option and chats are closed by staff with no consequence, follow up or repercussions.

Do you honestly expect me to accept or believe that simply waiting will resolve my service issues?

Where is TPG's accountability and where is the NBN's accountability (you are their customer)?

I look forward to some constructive and positive intervention.

Thank you.

rean
Level 3

A huge shout out to Jay from TPG engineering and Ben the TPG technician who made a home visit today and resolved my slow internet speed. I am delighted, over the moon happy!

@David_MI will mark this issue as resolved and then with your agreement I will delete this thread and repost my thank you as a new thread as something positive.

SpeedTest7a.jpg

David_M

Hi @rean 

Totally AWESOME!!

We really are trying to help EVRERYONE. Its just harder than normal and a bit slower... Lots of people doing stuff we dont normally do.

Good outcomes.

Thanks,