NBN outage

synnastar
Level 2
there's no planned maintenance outages in Kwinana (I checked) but my internet is down. why?
3 REPLIES 3
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

dorishall
Level 2
Check the log in the router ...if it gives a message along the lines of ‘no up addresses to give’ then this is a problem with these crappy modems. Best bet is to get a different modem or your own DHCP server. TPG won’t fix these modems
I am an essay writer online, editor, and researcher specializing in help write an essay, and domestic issues. Previously, I spent five years in marketing in the self-help and health.
Shane

Hi @dorishall,

Thanks for raising this to us. The modem we provide is a standard modem and we’ve optimised the setup to complement our specifically configured modem settings.

We provide the modem for all our NBN plans as they are sold as an Internet & Home Phone Bundle.

As the Home Phone component of your bundle is encrypted for security, you will need to use our modem if you are to make and receive phone calls. 

In the event that you do not like the modem/router that we provide you may also use a 3rd party modem/router and we will provide you the settings required to access the internet.

To better understand what causing this issue, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community