TPG Community

Get online support

NBN stopped working

Ggrigori
Level 2
My internet was working perfectly fine then just stopped working. My account is up to date. I have checked every cable and restarted the devices ie: Modem and NBN BOX. Can someone please contact me?
I need the internet to work from home! Please help.
6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @Ggrigori 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @

Can you please Private Message(PM) me your Username/CID/Service address for the service you need help on.

How to PM.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Ggrigori 

Your NBN-FTTC 12/1 service is in sync and authenticated as normal, but has been throttled down in speed.

It appears your plan is a 12/1 M limited data plan, which is capped at 50gb peak and off-peak.

You have exceeding your download quota for the month.

Your plan will reset on 4/5 and speeds will return to normal.

It may best if you increased your plan to an unlimited 12/1 service, which can done via online and phone app.

Regards,

David_M

Ggrigori
Level 2
Hi David, thanks.
My phone app does not work. The account that I have contains zero useful information.
I cannot find a number which I can contact a staff member.
What next?
Close to canceling this account if there is not immediate fix.
Thanks
Ggrigori
Level 2
Also in response to the ‘throttled down in speed’
I essentially have no internet
Not slow internet.
Big difference.
David_M

Hi @Ggrigori 

I will arrange a call back from accounts.

You can wait until your new monthly plan kicks in and carry on, or bump your plan up a level and have unlimited data for around $10pm more.

Everything else looks normal, except your speed is at 128kpbs.

Thanks,