TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection

Ryannettle2209
Level 2
I submitted a response on here last week and a ticket was raosed, since then the ticket has been closed. I keep getting messages saying my nbn is ready and to connect the modem. The modem is conmected and has been for a while. This is becoming a joke. Can you organise a tech to fix the issue. If it cant be fixed let me know ao I can look for another provider who can help
5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @Ryannettle2209 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Ryannettle2209 

Your NBN-FTTC 100/40 plan has some self-installation components to it.

You need to remove ALL current devices if in use (phones, modems etc), and plug in all the new equipment to the socket that any current adsl is or worked from.

You may check the setup guide that we've created for NBN FTTC here.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

The equipment needs to plugged in and setup correctly before the installation can continue.

If things go well, it will all start working.

Regards,
David_M

Ryannettle2209
Level 2
Hi David,

Yes all that has been done. Have had a couple phone calls which has instructed me to reset the nbn box etc. Still nothing. A ticket was raised for a tech to have a look and it has since been closed and yet nothing is working.
David_M

Hi @Ryannettle2209 

I have created a fault ticket.

An engineer should call you within 24-48hrs.

I have PMed you your fault reference.

regards,

David_M

Ryannettle2209
Level 2
Ok thank you, for the time being I will be plugging back in my adsl, can you have them call me before they run any tests so i can make sure the nbn box etc is connected so they dont close the ticket when they see my adsl running as that has happened before .