TPG Community

Get online support

New connection - no internet

shazzy1973
Level 3
New connection and received a text to advise they are awaiting for me to activate but no internet light on
10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @shazzy1973 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

shazzy1973
Level 3
Sending pm now used live chat and waited over 5mins while consultant arianne checked my acct shocking service
KarlB

Hi @shazzy1973 

Thanks for your PM. Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NTD is connected like the image below and powered on?

HCF Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

shazzy1973
Level 3
Yes it is
KarlB

Hi @shazzy1973 

Thanks for confirming your setup. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

shazzy1973
Level 3
Yes very urgent i received an email thursday to advise it would be activated in 2 business days Nothing happened - then a reminder text this morning to say plug in and activate and still nothing
shazzy1973
Level 3
Please tell them to leave a message or email me if i dont answer and i will call straight back
KarlB

Hi @shazzy1973 

The number our Provisioning Team will be calling from will go back to our Helpdesk queue. If you miss a call let me know and I'll request they try calling you again.

Regards,

Karl

shazzy1973
Level 3
Hi Karl

Up to now i have not received a call back my internet is not working yet i received another text message to ask me to reply a YES if my modem is switched on or NO if a nbn tech appt is needed? I replied YES and i have just arrived home to no internet still?

How long is this going to take? Terrible service no one calls back or anything