TPG Community

Get online support

No ADSL2+ No Phone online status says active.

SOLVED Go to solution
xofiendox1
Level 2

I have no ADSL whats so ever, no phone dial tone.

TPG home service status online says "Active"

Nowhere in "The online account summary" does it state anything regarding ADSL2 connection being disabled. Please advise, i;d like to get this sorted asap..

ONce again i'm on ADSL2+
NBN IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY STREET
ON modem no adsl sync light
no phone dial tone
Different modems have been tryied same result .

Since i can't reply on the console i've updating this issue on the https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/?action=reply&t=3z86y463

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
xofiendox1
Level 2

And replies to the techs that responded on the live support that doesent when replying, 

Rusty - As stated in the initial post, not on NBN, on ADSL . No line sync for adsl what's so ever. Tryed different modems different brands etc. Billion / Netgear / Dlink.

Diogracio - That's right, no Internet, guessing i wouldn't bother with the support chat if i had internet . 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
xofiendox1
Level 2

And replies to the techs that responded on the live support that doesent when replying, 

Rusty - As stated in the initial post, not on NBN, on ADSL . No line sync for adsl what's so ever. Tryed different modems different brands etc. Billion / Netgear / Dlink.

Diogracio - That's right, no Internet, guessing i wouldn't bother with the support chat if i had internet .