TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection - 24 hours

CurlyCurly
Level 2
I lost my internet connection at 12 noon on 29 January 2020 (Known outage problem).

I followed all the troubleshooting recommendations (change DNS to 8.8.8.8, re-set/re-boot modem) several times but it still doesn't work.

Today I called CS on 131423 and got message saying they're unable to take the call and to try again later.

NBN box/wifi modem light is green but we still can't connect.

I see messages saying the problem has been fixed but I still can't connect.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @CurlyCurly

Welcome to Community! 

Apologies for the trouble of not having a working service. Based on the test results I've pulled up using your Community details, the NBN box appears to be still getting a signal from the line and what we need to confirm is the light status on the router. 

Is the internet light on the router blinking or off? If yes, then we might need to try and configure the router manually, if you have not made any changes on the physical set up of your connection

If you are using the router we provided which is the TP-LINK C1200, you may check out this Community article: How to set up TP-LINK C1200 modem for Windows 10 

Let us know if it doesn't work so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical team. 

Regards,

Ahra_G